Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Drums in D-Natural



What's up world ?!?!

Yours truly coming at you with another installment in my blog . I've been pretty quiet lately but know I'm working  extremely hard on the several projects I have on deck for you all ! One of which includes a video series on the ArtisticVisionz Youtube channel ! Subscribe & enjoy my visuals that I will be posting very often soon !!

The above video is the 1st episode in the Drums in D-Natural series where I'm showing a little of what I do on the drums . Each video in this series will be different with me showcasing more of my playing style & technique w/ each episode . Episodes in this particular series will feature me playing drums live alongside my MPC, keyboard, my beats & much much more !

I'm starting multiple video series that will be first brought to you via Youtube . Each series will give you all different visuals of myself and my art which will include a video blog, music videos, beat/instrumental videos, original poetry recitals/readings, studio sessions & much much more !!

Also I'm steadily beefing up my catalog with more new original instrumentals, songs, & poetry ! Hear some of my newest work along with my older work via SoundCloud > > > Click Here

New collaborations with a group of extremely talented artist in the works as well !!

I'll leave you all with that for now . Until the next time, as always, keep the faith & keep chasing your dreams !

Peace

D-Natural, AVP

No comments:

Post a Comment