Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gotta Love Great Reviews !





http://www.midtnmusic.com/d-natural-positive-rap-that-rokks/#YlcoVmY6kdCYT8vk.99



What's up world !?!?!


It's always great when I get positive reviews of myself and my work. It's one of the things that inspires me and motivates me to keep the grind going. I had first become acquainted with the author of this post Mr. C Brett Campbell, through our encounter on Google Plus. Mr. Campbell is the Vice President of Mid-Tenn Music ( (http://www.midtnmusic.com) and the owner of Small Barn Sound. Like myself, Mr. Campbell has a deep passion for unique music and artists so I was so humbled when he praised my work, taking the time to write this review on his site.

As usual your boy is hard at work wrapping up my next EP "The Collegiate Experience"! As you know good things take time to create and being the perfectionist I am, I am taking my time with these new projects I have in the works so that I may not disappoint you all.

Stay Tuned for the latest in my original music, poetry, and visuals !

Keep the faith & keep chasing your dreams !

OneLove

D-Natural
Artistic Visionz Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment