Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up world!!!!!! It's your man D Natural back with yet another blog about this crazy adventure called my life!

And you know of course, your man I been very very busy on the business tip. I got a fresh new set of updates to let yall in on!!!! First I'm getting ready to drop my next single called "Guestlist" this weekend!!! It's either gonna be the 3rd, 4th, or 5th of July!!! If you heard my first single, "Get Down", my intention with that, was to showcase my skills as not only a producer, but one who can emcee and sing as well. With "Guestlist" it's a lil different in the sense that I designed it for the party scene, the dancehalls, the clubs.....It's an uptempo track with a beat that is sure to get you dancing, even if you're the type like me, who prefers not to dance all the time. It's definitely a head nodder!! Lyrically I paint a picture of how D Natural gets down in the clubs. So I just hope yall enjoy it!!!! It really believe this one is gonna be kinda of a hit!!! I just get that vibe from it, we'll see!!

Aside from my solo project, more opportunities for producing other artist are coming my way!!! This feels great!!! I got my work cut out for me!! I've been impressing my client in Texas with my batch of soul music I have been sending his way!! He's picked 2 beats so far that hes gonna buy and I'm in the process of cooking up more. Also I have to get a batch of some epic, space age sounding music for my fam at 88.1FM (MD/DC station, USA) who along with some other company is sponsoring a compilation album that will feature nothing but artist from my home area of Maryland, DC, Virginia, USA. To be on a project like this will be really exciting for me, cuz it exposes me to more of my hometown!

Also I've been talking with a few radio stations about doing work for them as well getting my songs on the air!!! Your boy has been making all types of moves!! When you are the Producer, Artist, and your own Manager, it kinda can drive ya nuts because ther is so much to keep up with!! I'm just blessed that I have a variety of work to do and complete!!! This means I gotta be doing something right if I'm opening up all these doors for myself!!! All I can say right now, is that is feels good!!! Gotta alot work to do though. I'm glad the CEO here at my day job, decided to give us the Monday off after the 4th of July!! I really need this 3 day weekend to finish current music already in place and to create more of whats needed for my connection!!!

I'm also going to be contacting a season music promoter this weekend, who has worked for over a dozen major record labels that I know you guys are familiar with like Def Jam, Universal, Alantic, Sony etc. about taking the promotion of my music to the next level!!! He already said I my material sounds good so, Imma give him a call this weekend and talk some business. You know I'll keep ya updated on the all this progress I'm making!!

That's about it for now. Until my next blog, yall be cool, keep the faith, keep chasing YOUR dreams and don't stop cuz I won't stop!!!! Peace and Ble$$ings!!!!!!!!

D Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment