Thursday, July 22, 2010

Of course, I'm still on my grind to $hine!!!!!!

What's up world!!!! It's yours truly, D Natural, back with more words and sounds!

I hope everyone reading this is blessed and happy, first of all! I'm blessed and happy myself, just taking things one day at a time!! My grind has not slowed down one bit, and more opportunities are coming to me all the time. Just like I've always done since I've started this blog, you know your man is gonna give yall the low down on his grind. Peep this....

I remember when I purchased my 1st Blackberry back in March of this year. The purpose for me doing this, was to have a phone that was gonna help me with my business. When you start out on your grind, no one knows your name, what youre about, what you do, etc. You are just a nobody, and the world doesn't know you exist. Then when you make a mission statement to yourself like I did and say, everyone will know my name, respect my God given talents, my grind, my business and work toward that, it's cool to see how many people began to look for you, keep up with you, and that love listening to what you do. My Blackberry went from not ringing or alerting me much about incoming messages in March to blowing up all the time and days. Now I'm always either getting an alert from Twitter, Facebook, phoneline, Google, ReverbNation, Soundcloud etc., from many different people!! I must say I am liking the respect and attention I've been getting! It let's me know that people are starting to tune into the music and words of D Natural of Artistic Visionz Productions. Everyday is forward progress and for some reason if not moving forward in any direction, by the end of the day I make it small goal to do or initiate something that will keep me moving forward. Every like action produces like results!

Since I've last blogged, I've completed all my past missions and now have a new set of projects I'm working: I received a request to do my very first remix of a song for a company on Twitter. I've decided to try to partner up with another producer, my friend and business associate, Skyboy of Blue Funk Entertainment, for this one. I hope we can work and get this completed. I've also recieved a request to do a drop for a radio station! For those that don't know, a drop is basically saying a few words endorsing the radio station and telling the listeners to stay tuned! I've also just recorded a small promotional video for Beats4Cancer.com!! They are an organization with a mission to raise awareness for a healthier life using music/beats!!! I'm all about giving and helping charities so this was a no brainer to partner with them. They are going to be have their first beat battle on August 14, 2010 and I plan to be there competing along other producers. I'm going to try my very best to get video footage while I'm there and share that with you here!! For now, please check the website: Beats4Cancer.com and see what they are about. Also here is the link for the promotional video I did for them - - >

BEATS4CANCER.COM PROMO VIDEO

As you can see below this blog post I have placed 3 brand new beats to share with you all courtesty of SoundCloud.com! I hope you enjoy them!! Comment and give your opinions on everything!! I want to be the people's producer so I need to hear what you guys want to hear from me and I'm gonna delivered the best art possible!

On another note, as for my day jpb, your man as of yesterday got a little raised!! It aint much but every little bit helps and really I'm just glad I made through my first year there and that its a sign they wanna keep me around, because they have been letting people go!! LOL

I'm proud of myself for being able to run my music business as well as hold down the 9 - 5 to keep my bills paid and this new roof over my head. It's been a battle and a grind but I'm hanging in there and getting stuff DONE!!!!

Until the next time, as always, keep the faith, keep chasing your dreams and I'll see you at the top!! Let's all $hine!!!! Peace

D Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment