Saturday, January 15, 2011

D-Natural in full effect for 2011!!!


What's up world!!! It's your main man checking in to hit you with the latest insights in this crazy adventure I call my life. I've been hard at work between trying to make ends meet, going to school (coming up on my 3rd week), and in the lab creating new music & poetry!!! I've been ripping and running everywhere. My legs are killing me!! It's hard when you have to walk everywhere you go on torn ligaments!! I'm not able to get my surgery yet but trust me I'm working on that!! Nothin is gonna slow me down on this grind of mines!! For those of you that believe in prayer, please pray for your man. It's hard out here for a pimp....excuse I mean producer/poet!!! However I'm looking forward to an OUTSTANDING NEW YEAR!! Things have gotten off to a rough start but I'm getting control of this plane and soaring to the stars. I've planted ALOT of seeds so I'm just working on being the best farmer I can to make sure those seeds blossom into beautiful things!!

With all that said, I'm very proud to premier my very first instrumental I made this year called " $mooth ". Check it out and let me know what you think --------->> http://soundcloud.com/d-natural/mooth You can also hear it on my lovely Reverbnation widget on the right side of this page. I also have 3 new instrumentals I've made up there as well called " Midnight ", " Explosion ", and " Y'all ". Check em out and tell me what you think! There is PLENTY more of where that came from. I'm gonna continue to release brand new material as well older material from my vaults that no one has heard! I really wanna thank everyone who has been reading my blog here!! I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart!! It's means alot!! I've been very very busy tryna pulls things together but I will be blogging more often! Just bare with me and I like I've told y'all B4  I will not disappoint! I will continue to deliver the new music as well as new poetry!!

Until the next time, I really hope you guys like what you hear! I'll be back very soon with some suprises!! Keep chasing your dreams and keep the faith! I'll do the $ame! Thanks for supporting me, D-Natural, and my brand, Artistic Visionz Productions! Cheers!!

D-Natural, AVP

No comments:

Post a Comment