Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year New Beginnings


What's up world ?!?

It's been awhile since my last post here, I know. As I've said before, when y'all don't see ya man blogging, just know that I am very busy indeed!!

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my birth. I don't call it my birthday, since technically we only have one birthday. However, tomorrow is the day that I it happened for me. Now, usually I don't celebrate mines, but this year I think I will. I've been through a lot & have grown considerably as a human being as well as an artist. I have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for. I appreciate the blessings and the knowledge I've gained over the past year. I've put in a lot of work and it's because of that, I'm looking very forward to what this year will yield for me! 

Since it's been awhile since I've given y'all a personal update on my music, poetry and my Artistic Visionz Productions imprint, allow me to do so now...


Alwayz Therro Magazine December 2012
I was approached by Alwayz Therro magazine back in November for an interview to be published in their December issue. This was such a wonderful opportunity for me and a great way to end off the year! They were so professional and I enjoyed doing the interview with them. You can hit them up and subscribe to check out the above issue that I'm in, along with all the other incredible issues they have released. In the interview I discuss my humble beginnings as a musician/artist, give my commentary on music today and so much more! Check them out today and see what they are all about, truly great journalism indeed. 


Ceteris Paribus EP
As of right now, I'm almost complete with the first project I'm releasing this year, an EP entitled Ceteris Paribus. The title is Latin and comes from a term that I learned in Economics class. It basically means nothing else is changing or that everything else remains constant. This inspired the title and theme for this album. 

The songs on this album are cathartic and find me expressing that even though life is a constant   cycle of different changes, I will remain steadfast in my quest to be an unique artist.The album art is a bee on a brick wall. The brick wall symbolizes the walls or obstacles life can place in front of you. However we know that the bee is a busy & hardworking creature, prepared and determined to handle their business one way or another. 

Even though life yields me obstacles that can throw me off my path, I will remain constant & become who I intend to be. I will look to release the album over the next 2 weeks, from which point I will move onto to the other projects I have in store for the people. 2013 will be a very prolific year for D-Natural & Artistic Visionz. Stay tuned!!

I want to thank everyone for their support of me!! 

You guys have no idea how you motivate & inspire me to keep this movement going. I intend to begin this year off in grand fashion, with the release of many unique projects & prose! 

Until the next time, keep the faith & keep chasing your dreams. 

One Love

D-Natural
AVP






No comments:

Post a Comment