Friday, October 26, 2012

Chick Corea - The Great Pumpkin Waltz



What's up everyone ?! Your man D-Natural coming at you once again !

Being that this is the month of October, the beginnings of Fall, I thought it would be only right to share this piece with you. 

It is my favorite version of "The Great Pumpkin Waltz", which was originally composed by Vince Guaraldi. Mr. Guaraldi composed the classic "Peanuts" songs that we will always love. I can listen to this rendition of his song all day, which is played by the great Chick Corea along with a great band of musicians!

I've had the opportunity to see some pumpkins which are blooming so beautifully this time of the year, down here in beautiful rural Virginia. This Fall season looks to be my busiest time of the year. My brand is expanding and there is lots happening. I really don't know how I manage to stay on top of it all but somehow I do. Halfway through this semester of school successfully, finishing my third EP for the year entitled "Ceteris Paribus", with another EP lined up for release right behind it, things are crazy!!! But for some reason I like it like this, it's what I was made for. This is what I chose or should I say it chose me.. 

Until the next time, enjoy & I'll be back with more updates along with more new original music & poetry! One Love

D-Natural
Artistic Visionz Productions





No comments:

Post a Comment