Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Surrender



Words can't possibly explain how much I love women. Being the lonely single man I am, this is just something I finished writing to express my adoration for something that's missing at times. This for all the ladies out there. My pathetic attempts to write love poetry.

OneLove

"Surrender"

By: D-Natural

I
want us
to blend
souls together
and form
a cosmic
smoothie
sweet like
your lips
in my bland
reality

never forgetting
I Came
from you
believing in me
and my breath
is your divine ether

to embrace you
is majestic
like I'm holding
onto everything
perfect in creation
and I'm
honored
my principle
is in your palace

You balance
my purpose
scale to
your supreme
serenity
tranquil
I freeze
in your arms

You charm
my Buddha
and cause me
to rethink
All that is
important
removed
from myself
lost without
your body
as my compass

Ode to joy
because you are
my sonata
and I can't
hear God's voice
because your laughter
drowns out my pain
instead

I've labored
so hard
to deserve you
and in return
you birth
a new
me
to rule the Universe

May we matrimony
down the path
of milky ways
with comets
as decorations
illuminating
our ceremony
and they'll
shower us
with solar flares
and auroras
announcing our union
to All beings
in existence

Giving my dignity
to cameo
in your dreams
so it's a reprise
when you awaken
next to me

You camouflage
my insecurities
and present
them to me
as commendable
attainable perfections

You stroll
alongside my pharaoh
as the centerpiece
of my Being
holding me down
as if it's no
other way
for Us to reign
and I am forever
thankful
for how much
you appreciate
my sincere
Truth
for you
synonymous
with
our
Love Supreme





 

No comments:

Post a Comment