Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's up y'all?!

I will have a whole new blog post up here later on today. But for now, here is a quick poem I just wrote almost a hour ago. Enjoy!

Untitled

I have recent memories
of living amongst savages on the streets
now a prince I walk with kings and I am next to claim my throne
royalty
I be
a modern day pharoah
conducting street orchestras
put on your shades from the radiance of my aura
using my life's harsh realities
morphing them into beautiful symphonies
hoping my song and stories
to be the soundtrack to your life's journey
for it is the vehicle
that has delivered me
from many of life's pergatory
and I'm sorry
if I appear to be
complex
misunderstood, sometimes it's hard for my soul to vex
the context
of my scene or set
but you can always find the real in the raw of my art
my existense epithet
and when it's all said and done I'll have but one regret
not being able enough to express
how much this universe has actually meant
to an artist with modest intent
to show the world
the bitter aesthetic
of his sentience

No comments:

Post a Comment