Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to My Birthday Blog!!!

What's up everyone!

If you didn't know, yes, today is my birthday. I am 26 years old. This past Saturday I had an outstanding B-day party with my homegirl Keemoy, who was also celebrating a birthday as well. I think I'm gonna have a little private party with myself this Saturday coming up though. I think I might get a cheap hotel room for a day just to get away from everything and everybody. I would like to spend that time having cocktails, chillin and recording songs for my EP. Speaking of that, I'm happy to let you all know that the writting process for my songs is coming along just fine. To get it in, I am writing just about anywhere I can. I be typing lyrics on my phone on the bus, writing lyrics at home, at work, anywhere. I have written more verses for my songs and I am really coming up with some great material. All I can say is expect witty punchlines, insightful commentary, and bangin soundscapes/instrumentals. Right now the way things are looking I should have the project itself completed by the end of next month. So let's cross our fingers. Well I'mma make this one a short one, but I'll holla at you all tomorrow with more insight into this crazy life of mine. Until that time, take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment