Saturday, August 14, 2010

Did I mention Im also a poet > New Poem: Untitled


My thoughts are in the wind



Time is what I see in the distance


Marinating in crown royal


Paradise IM YOUR HIGHNESS


Laud my excellence


But glorify life


Existence in I


You


Us


Them


Comtemplating


Rhythms like a jazz soloist


Drunk


Madness


My flew across my room like a silver


Bullet piercing space


Magnify who I am


I am don’t know


Everything


About


Society graces thee


Head bloody but unbowed


Divine Shepard


I’m raising wolves to hunt


At dawn


Searching for a being that loves


Sky tears


Technology conscious


Streaming


Internet


Brain


Cells


Stimulated


Deliberated


I love whom I not


Typing out Of control


On my keyboard


Pouring out passion


Drippings like the ocean water of the gods


Oh my god


Oh my me


Who I am


Successful birthright


May my obitiuary read


Ghost fairy tales


Opera like


Mafia style


Flipping verbs


Are you hearing me


I am heard


And you will hear


In a galaxy café near


You my symphony


Creating harmony with your soul


Not beggin you


But tempting you to madness


Chaos can be beautiful


Cuz beautiful is crazy


Bliss


Kiss my sons and daughters


And tell then their father


Was a pharaoh


Knight of the universe


Triumphant with my lord


Excited and disturbed


But groovy


Swinging from star to start burning my hand


On the atmospheric particles


Molecules of yesterday


Fading


Fascinating I


You


You


You will hear


I am heard


I am me


I am victorious

2 comments:

  1. Stopping through to show love to a fellow writer of poetry. I do hope you will add more of your work as I am a lover of poetry and creative writing. http://passioninwords.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not begging you but tempting you to madness"

    fantastic piece here, keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete