Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New poem just written!

What's good world! It's feels good knowing I'm blessed enough to type these words and reach on to you 1nce again. Things have been crazy lately but I'm still pressing forward. It's these crazy times that have inspired my new poem I have just written. Enjoy!
My State of Mind 9/28/2010 10:25pm

I'm asking the Creator
for guidance
my souls screams
anxious dreams
by any means
my state of mind
in rhyme
art living inside me
manifesting new realities
each thought
has fought
its own war
on the shore
of my conscious
nonsense
is the opposite my logic
legitimate
confidence
but so frail
my shell
at times
blind
to amazing
intelligence relevant
to my brilliance
mixed with negligence
to positive energy
during moments of insecurity
proclaiming exclaiming
my tainted innocence
only guilty
of madness
while harboring
talents
abundant
I am
my master
and hereafter
Ill continue
to uncharted
venues
where exist
my genius
patiently
waiting
debating
my fears
shedding
dry tears
while emotions
flood
flickering
and fading
lights of lies
hiding the
real truth
to use
abilities
known to me
making a
mark on society
serenity
is in my grasp
like a glimpse
of magnificence
though turbulent
the trek
to greatness
defined by uneven lines
by design
of a mind
sublime
forming patterns
of perfection
perfecting pallets
of imagination
images
of stories
untold
unfold
yielding
feelings
of future
adventures
leaving
footsteps
of success
I will
succeed
the  need far exceeds
any starving souls
hunger
under
ground
mining diamonds
depicting
a portrait of me
shining first
like the rays
of sunsets
while sighing
regrets of
past forfeits
realizing my redemption
is my creative evolution
creating solutions
in solitude
embracing life
practicing new ways
of sacrifice
for a prize
so sweet
like angel kisses
my bliss
is my fist
in the atmosphere
making each moment
a  monument
therefor
making time irrelevant
as prevalent
my prominence
I will
because
I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment