Thursday, September 2, 2010

$low and $teady Wins the Race…..



What’s good world! It’s your man D-Natural back with another installment of this blog of mines. Before I get into it, I just want to thank everyone who has viewed, commented on, and promoted my blog here!! I’m seeing the stats and it’s really pleasing to me!! All of you have no idea how much your support, love, encouraging words, and props on my movement are felt! I’ve been getting positive feedback from literally all over the globe on my work and I must say it feels awesome! As you know, I’m gonna continue to do my very best at delivering fresh music, words and insights here. If there is anything else you would like to see or hear, feel free to holla at your man! Moving on……




As you can see, the title of today’s blog is $low and $teady Wins the Race. That old adage couldn’t be any more right to me!! Your man has been steadily plugging away at getting my company Artistic Visionz Productions off the ground! The small baby steps that you take everyday towards your goal, the more you’ll eventually produce even greater results! Since the last blog, I’ve made some more progress, and I’ll be happy to share some of that with you as always! As you can see on my blog here, I’ve posted several new beats via soudcloud.com/d-natural! One of those new joints “Ms. Carla” has found a new home!! I’m proud to say that that beat right there, will be my very first beat placed with an overseas artist in Great Britain! Shoutout to my homie Blak Ram, a very talented lyricist with whom I connected with online. Don’t worry; you are going to hear more collabs from me and this cat!!! $tay Tuned…..



This week your man had to do it! I took 2 days off of work (day job) Tuesday and Wednesday of this week!! I had been contemplating doing that for awhile. You see my 9 to 5 job keeps me there every week Monday through Friday, with no days off, unless it’s a government holiday. Now you know for a young entrepreneur like myself, I grind and get it in wherever but sometimes you need to back away from EVERYTHING to just focus on ONE thing. That’s exactly what I did. I plan on doing it more too, just gotta watch my personal leave hours, ugh!! I knew I had to take time and put more focus into Artistic Visionz Productions because that’s my heart, my passion and most importantly my BRAND. You gotta always invest time and $ into building your brand. The more you do that, the more people will begin to respect your brand and know that you mean business. I managed in those 2 days to get some much needed rest, create some new music, and network with fans and future clients. I also spoke with a very talented video director, Chill Will 410 aka Will Money, CEO of Pyrex TV (YouTube & Google this cat ASAP). He will be directing my music video for my second single “Guestlist” (I know, I know, I’ll be releasing it soon!) I felt the energy and hunger of this cat through the phone lines, very much like mines! I’m happy to have him on board to shoot the video. I’m still planning the whole thing but I’ll keep ya posted. Of course, you know I’m going to premier the video right here!! I almost fainted when I reached out to one of our legendary DJ’s and hugely respected music veterans here in the DMV, DJ Celo, to make a cameo in the video and he accepted! That’s was major for me and my movement. This cat is a legend, you hear me, a LEGEND!! I grew up listening to this man’s DJ shows and mixes on the radio, hearing his name all over the city and now he’s gonna be in my music video!! I’m still amazed at that, but he’s been feeling my music and definitely has shown me nothing but love and support from day 1!!



All these things and so much more are going on right now. I’m just grinding hard to keep up with it and making things happen! 1nce again Slow and Steady Wins the Race, gotta keep chipping away! I’ll save my other updates and goodies until after this Labor Day weekend!! (I know it’s not right, but trust me it’ll be worth the wait!) Happy Labor Day!! Especially to all those people who put in that work, that real labor!!



Until the next time, as always, keep the faith & keep chasing your dreams!



D-Natural, Artistic Visionz Productions

1 comment:

  1. Great News All Around! $low and $teady DOES Win the Race! Keep Grinding and KNOW that you'll make it where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete