Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abstract Notation


What's up world ?!?

It's been awhile since I've posted an original poem of mines here. I'm currently working on releasing a series of ebooks which will include new & unreleased poetry. If you can, please support me when I do because if you didn't know by now, I'm a starving artist and could use the funds. Anyhow without delay, here is something I just finished writing. Enjoy. Peace & prosperity.

"Abstract Notation"

By: D-Natural

Give me my forty acres on Mars
rubbing stars on wounds to heal scars
I'm roaming the unknown

Cascading melodies
score my dreams
remembering when bliss felt right at home

I'm longing to belong
but fear masquerades my rights as wrongs
God mercifully leaves voicemails on my unanswered phone

My honesty misunderstood
shyness shields the chance that you could
my defense to be left alone

I'm mastering feeling the energy
when alternate beings enter my vicinity
mirroring the part of me not shown

Amongst the masses
I hold mass
expressing the part of me not far gone

Prepare my chariot would ya?
I'm homesick for my utopia
motivation for the writing the next song

No comments:

Post a Comment