Monday, June 30, 2014

Archetype

This is something I just had the inspiration to write & just finished. It's dedicated to my family & all the ratchet broads that rejected me, that I shouldn't of been attracted to in the first place.

Peace & Prosperity. Enjoy! I love to give but I need you all just as much. Poetry ebooks coming soon!

OneLove


"Archetype"

By: D-Natural


My love is so good
it scares you
from letting me
into the part of you that's evil

I am so beautiful
that I'm flattered
when you call me ugly

You delight my presence
with your nonsense
and it's nice to know
when you gossip
you're denying your envy of my Divine

Make me a spectacle
of your intelligence
my intellect
beseeches you
as irrelevant

Now is the past
and tomorrow I'll be born
so my heaven is today

Immaculate energy
flirts with me through
daydreams
so I have an infatuation
with my arrogance

Women run opposite
of my advances
and into demons
that babysit their ignorance
of my innocence

Music is meditation
and silence are vacations
romance is an illusion
because I'll never meet
the part of you that's sacred

I adore the sound
of my pencil on paper
for it's the sound
of my sanity

Babies born screaming
to alert us
that we aren't perfect
then smile to let us know
we are still worth it

Time is an excuse
for limitations
inner excavations
reveal true reasons for constellations

Remember when you told me
I couldn't do it
you were right
I exceeded it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment