Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW YEAR NEW MUSIC NEW BUSINESS NEW MONEY NEW START!!!

What's up world!

Happy New Year to all first of all. I have wanted to post my first blog of this year earlier than this but time didnt allow. Anyhow, I am looking forward to all the exciting things that will be happening this year with my music and my poetry. Shout out to my very first follower, the lovely Mrs. Ashley Scurlock.

As for the music, I have been scribling lyrics hear and there but nothing to write home about yet. I have been getting the craving to record lately, which is really good because I'm more motivated to find the time to get this first project done so that I may move on to the next ones. The next projects will be strickly my spoken word poetry over my music production. I am really excited to begin work on those releases. My Twitter account is slowly growing with followers and friends. It's amazing who you can talk to on there, especially famous people. When I upgrade to my new business phone next month, I will be on Twitter non-stop as well as Facebook. I'm also still going to continue to develop this Blog as well as the Myspace spot. Seperate from the songs on my first solo project, I will soon be uploading links to exclusive free songs. I should have the first one up in like a week, so cross your fingers. There is so much that needs to be done and I'm very anxious to get things completed. I gotta take it one day I a time so bear with me and I promise I'll deliver that fresh sound you are looking for.

On a personal note, I am mad they suspended my man Gilbert Arenas over that bullshit that happened with guns in the Wizards lockeroom. I am a big NBA fan and a fan of the Washington Wizards. Even though they are not having a stellar season, I still faithfully tune in and watch their games. One of the main reasons I follow them is because of Gilbert. He is one of my favorite players. I also respect what he has had to deal with in his life, overcoming the odds, and that he plays hard with passion. I hope he gets through this situation okay. I know he' mad cause he hasnt played in nearly two years from injury and he finally comes back but now can't complete the rest of the season(with no pay at that). Not that he needs the money though, LOL. Keep your head up Gil. Much love.

I gotta get crackin at finding an apartment, I need my space and my sanity. Will Smith was on point when he came out with the song "Parents just don't understand"!! Living with my peeps sucks ass and I gotta escape asap. For those of you that live with your peeps and not mind, much respect because I can't. I need to be alone. Pray for me as I get this money up to make that move. That is a main priority!

Alrighty until the I'm gonna steal my man Tavis Smiley's closing words saying: Take care and Keep the Faith!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment