Thursday, August 23, 2012

One Producer I Look Up To : Timbaland


I've always been a BIG Timbaland fan from waaay back in the day . He's one of my favorite producers and I've learned about music production just from listening to him . One thing that always stood out to me about Timbalands production was how it was mixed and how he used to sounds he used . He went against the grain, he broke the rules . He made music that didn't sound like any of the top ten hits and yet it still became part of the top ten hits . That's something that I aspire to do , even if it's on a indie/underground scale . Not only is he from the DMV like myself , he's also a very humble person . With the extraordinary talents he possesses, the things he's accomplished in the game, he's still a down to person and has stayed true to himself .

I wanted to share one of his radio interviews because he says a lot of real shit in it . As a producer AND as a man , alot of the things he said rang true to me . And really I think anybody who is an up and coming talent in the industry but also a human with faults can relate to this . Big homie broke it down like it should be broken down to people like US . . I present to you, another representative of the DMV, one of my heroes : Timbaland 

Peace & Enjoy y'all !

D-Natural, AVP

No comments:

Post a Comment