Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Producer's Prayer


I took the 23rd Psalm & remixed it to match a music producer’s perspective .. 
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall make beats
He giveth me creative ability
He leadeth me to inspiration
He restoreth my talents
He leadeth me in the paths of opportunity
For my brands sake
Yea, though I walk through
Dark valleys of the industry
I shall fear no evil
For my fans art with me
Writing music on the staff, He comforts me
Thou maketh the fruits of my expression
Known in the presence of my contemporaries
Thou anointest my head with ideas
My catalog runneth over
Surely success & prosperity
Shall follow me all the days of my career
And I will dwell in my studio producing
in honor of my Lord forever
Amen
By: D-Natural (@ArtisticVisionz)

No comments:

Post a Comment