Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reflecting Like The Sunlight Off The Water


What's up everyone ?!

D-Natural here back with another installment in the chronicles of my life & work !

A couple of weeks ago I had the wonderful opportunity to go out with my favorite uncle on his awesome boat ! ! My uncle is the person I learned to play the bass from growing up ! Talk about a dope musician ..

Maybe it's the Aquarius in me but I feel so at home around water ! I was able to get some cool photographs during the time I spent aboard his boat . I'm an ex Navy sailor but never got a chance to go out to sea . I would have like to though because of the sights you can see while cruising the seas .




We had a good time !! It was awesome cruising the seas and enjoying some fine pale ale, living like pirates !!    
I was even fortunate enough to get some pics of the wildlife like this Blue Heron !! 


We first spotted him chilling on the shore across from us (12 o'clock in the photograph) where we were docked . Then all the sudden he started flying directly toward us from right at that spot ! With my camera in hand and at the ready I was able to snap a few of him while he was in flight !! Yes !



The uncle's boat was a classic old school boat called a Tayana . The boat was about 40 years old and had sailed all over this planet ! I could feel the vibes of a well traveled vessel and I know it had to have been through some great adventures on the water !! I loved how the boat gently rocked back in forth when I was chillin down in the cabin . I put me in a beautiful trance while I meditated on the mysteries of life .


I loved the vibe I felt as the red lights illuminated the cabin . The above photo is the view from the cabin toward the front of the boat .


This is the view going towards the aft or back of the cabin . I slept in the nook way in the back and got some of the best sleep I've gotten in awhile !


 The dock looked really cool at night so I snapped a few photos just walking around . .



While I aboard this wonderful vessel, I reflected on how far I've come with myself in life . I thought about my   music, poetry and just my work in general . I thought about my future and all the things I wanted to accomplish as well as the things I've already managed to accomplished . I came up with some cool ideas for things I wanted to do, many of which I will be sharing with you guys here !!

I just want to thank everyone for tuning in and supporting me !!  The last time I check my stats on me blog here, I learned that I've just gone over 10,000 views last week !!! That really makes me happy !! It showed a large number of views from returning viewers to my blog and that made me really happy too !! You guys are really keeping up with me ! I assure you that I'm gonna continue to do my best in having dope music, poetry, videos and much more as I continue to sail this mighty adventure I'm on called life !

It's been awhile since I've giving yall some of my poetry here, so the next few blogs will be just that , as well as some of my latest music including tracks from my newly released debut Sigh of Relief EP ! The album will be also available on iTunes, Amazon and many other sites soon along with more new releases that I'm currently working on ! Can't wait to show you guys more of what's in store !!

As always keep the faith and keep chasing your dreams !

One Love

D-Natural, Artistic Visionz Productions













No comments:

Post a Comment