Friday, December 4, 2009

At work lovin life............SIKE! Hell naw

Greetings all!

As I type this at work, I can't wait to leave!!! People I work with get on my nerves, but hey at least I got a job that is giving me income to invest in my music so I can leave this all behind one day! I even had a liquid lunch during lunch hour today. For those of you who don't know what a liquid lunch is, that's when you get a sip of the al-al-al-al-a-alchohol for lunch. I had it in my bookbag so I took it out and poured it up, why the hell not? It's Friday and I can't wait for my weekend to get poppin so I can work on my music. I'm also going to a concert tomorrow to see the beautiful and talented Esperanza Spalding. For those of you who don't know about her, you should cuz her music is off the hook! I'm going to check her out at the 6 and I synagouge in uptown, DC. I just know I'm gonna get my fair dose of inspiration at the show and go home and lay some beats down. These are the things I live for as an artist. As for my EP, I haven't done anything lately, but I have continued to think about new ideas for the EP. I was even thinking about renaming the title, although I'm not gonna give that out just yet. Anyhooo...Untill the next time, see ya when I see ya. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment