Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidayz!

Greetings Folks!

I just wanna say Happy Holidays to all! Tis the season to be jolly, and that's what I plan on being. Got some things to let yall know. Yesterday on Myspace, I ran into one of my producer heros thats local and doin his thang in the music industry, Kev Brown of the Low Budjet Crew. He's one of the hottest producers out there right now, representing my area, the DMV(DC,MD,VA). His collective has a CD out for the holidays called "A Low Budget Christmas" and guess what, it's free. You can get it here : http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vdXNlcnNoYXJlLm5ldC96NWs3ZmVhNjU4M3Q=

Kev and I had a good conversation. He gave me some good advice I really needed to hear about getting my music out and stuff. You gotta respect the cats that's out there doing things on the level you want to being doing business on, but are still humble and reach back and help those on the come up, like myself. I first met him back at Omega Studios, during their first open house for all prospective students interested in learning audio engineering. He and his parter DJ Roddy Rod put on a excellent music production demo in one of the studio rooms. I was star struck I must admit, then I got a chance to introduce myself to him. Real down to earth cat. Please check out all the stuff he has done, truly that classic hip hop.

Talking with Kev Brown help me figure out what direction I'm gonna go with my EP. The things I wasn't sure about doing with the EP, I'm sure about now. I gotta just get cracking finishing writing to my instrumentals. Hopefully I'll be done by late Jan. or Feb at the latest. I think everyone will dig it!!

I hope everyone has a Happy Holidays and that your holiday wishes come true.I'm just happy to have the gift of life, to be still living, doing my thing. I'm ready for this up coming new year that's for sure. I gotta alot plans and I am gonna be very busy, mark my words. 2010 is the year I will start making my impact upon our mighty universe. As always I'll keep you posted, whether I have 1 person who reads my blog or 1,000,000 people who reads my blog. I hope that every entry will be more exciting, more enlightening than the last. I'm also gonna be including pics and videos so you can get a more detailed picture of my world and music. And of course I will be posting my music, full songs and instrumentals, collabs, interviews, and whatever else I manage to get myself into. For those who are reading this, thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate it. With your supprt I'm going straight to the top. I'll do my best to get a couple of songs on here before the year is over as well new stuff for the new year. That kind of gives me an idea for a New Years song. I might marinate on that for a second, we'll see....

Aight until the next time, be blessed and be safe. Happy Holidays from ya boy D Natural.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment