Monday, December 7, 2009

Yo!

What's up people! This weekend ws a chill weekend with for me. Although I didn't work on my solo project(like I should have), I did kinda brainstorm topics and ideas for the songs as well as beat selecting/tracklisting. I gotta step it up though. I don't want to rush things but I do want to get it done, so I can move forward with the rest of my plans for the release.

The highlight of my weekend was seeing the beautiful Esperanza Spalding perform at the Sixth and I Street Historical Synagogue in NW DC. What a great show it was! For those of you who don't know her music, you should check it out. I must say I was truly inspired by her show. Seeing things like that just pushes me to create, create, create so I can be out there performing and perhaps sharing the stage with artist like her. It's been awhile since I have been to a live show, so it was very much needed. It's something I want to do more and more in the new year. Speaking of that, we only gotta a few more weeks until the end of this year. As I look back and reflect on the past year, I have come along way as far as being wiser, improving on my work ethic, and just getting things done and not procrastinating. If I am going to get my production company, Artistic Visionz Productions, off the ground I am going to have to improve on my procrastinating and work ethic. There is so much progress to made. I am proud to say I am well on my way to making them.

Untill the next blog, wishing everybody joy and happiness. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment